Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- to go to sleep. There is much too pronounced an attitude among men for
- to sleep a bit, we can dream a little, one can be a sentimental mystic.
- rest a little when we are enjoying Art; we think we can sleep a little.
- This Building is not for that kind of sleeping consciousness. People
- with this kind of sleeping consciousness come into this Building and
- is not calculated to induce sleep but is for the purpose of awakening,
- I see again and again that people so love sleep even here in the Anthroposophical
- really the satisfaction of a selfish desire for sleep. Well, here the
- in everyday conditions. In ordinary life we sleep a great deal to-day,
- and it is from this sleep that our principle misfortunes come. That
- sleep to enter into our eurhythmic forms but that a greater awareness
- against sleepiness in life.
- that we must not sleep. It is also necessary that we make a certain
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: