Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: soul
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- we with the eye of the soul follow the physical eye — where we
- We must seek here not soul-spiritual indulgence but soul-spiritual activity.
- wish to say with regard to this Building. If with the whole soul we
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- the human soul as force of inspiration through the whole artistic structure
- he who to-day is not himself dead, as most learned men are in soul,
- soul to have a sort of Faust-figure above and below to have death, and
- into your hearts, into your souls. To have experienced, signifies something
- of the inner soul-development is painted in the small dome. Of course
- a form on the wall, there is nothing in his soul that,can meet such
- which must possess the artistic soul. (I will explain more clearly in
- physically and physiologically as also in his soul and spirit.
- the soul one may say: man is continually on the search for the state
- through the illumination of the soul; through the Luciferic. And the
- my soul, that assures me of immortality, but I won't touch it if this
- mysticism to as it were fold the hands and say to oneself: For my soul
- it is always such a great pain that not very many more human souls are
- truly penetrate right into the heart, into the soul, that it does not
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: