Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- is quite reasonable to stand in some sort of fear of the modern world-conception,
- from a purely intellectual standpoint.
- be revealed to man. And as we approach the building which is to stand
- then develop the right understanding for it. I shall have to speak further
- stands as the representative of a new world-conception.
- much considered. When the building had to be remodelled to stand upon
- Here let us begin by noticing that the building stands on a sort of
- Hall. The Building stands rather above the level of the actual surface
- of a living organism. No one will understand what I mean by this, unless
- order to understand an organic being we must realise that a quite special
- he has failed to understand the whole basic thought of what is in question
- To be capable of understanding
- an organism is a very different thing. For when a man really understands
- it only shows that he is not judging of the Building from the standpoint
- to East. In the East will stand the principal Group: the Representative
- case; but if a man is able really to understand the human form and how
- if he understands the whole human structure, the formation of the head,
- If you stand here in the Building and feel the Building, that is, feel
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- an understanding of what is meant, then you will of course be wrong
- and that nomenclature is from a certain standpoint justifiable. But
- underneath it and is united with the Mercury motif. Then you will understand
- let us understand how the following form grows out of this one. Here
- For then we understand for the first time how evolution progresses in
- to understand a certain inward power of development that we must learn
- images man sought to understand the forces which work in human life.
- dear friends, stands the everyday consciousness. For example while a
- they say “we do not understand this.” We understand it in
- the pillars do not stand there in order to define a limit. But the thing
- concavity of the fifth, and the centre pillar with its capital stands
- you now) are in themselves an evidence that the building does not stand
- energetic stand for the essential. We shall not succeed for a long time
- to come with out the energetic stand even if there are only few people
- who can follow the things with really inner understanding, for you see
- building represents that for which our anthroposophical ideas stand,
- this building and what it stands for, then the movement will really
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- in the arrangement of the Building, which strives to give an understanding
- in the configuration of the small dome. You understand the whole figure
- that in which ourselves stand — in the 15th century, developing
- with the forces which in perceiving, alone understand death, recognise
- you this, I can understand that it does not penetrate specially deeply
- stand before this figure and say: What do there two or three heads mean
- and everything depends on the understanding of the fact that the initiation
- point is that we understand that this current of civilisation crust
- the Lucifer-theme. You will only understand the Luciferic and Ahrimanic
- Ahriman alone and Lucifer alone you will really understand neither;
- to express in a figure standing under the influence of this dual principle.
- stands — is here represented in painting where the space is small,
- spiritually. But we must rightly understand man and rightly perceive
- be said: he who to-day understands and smypathises with that which man
- we shall come to the understanding of the Christ. It is just the task
- of the fifth post-Atlantean time to attain more and more to this understanding
- so that its side-view to a certain extent stands full in harmony with
- the understanding of those who are thus placed what will proceed from
- remain merely in our understanding. Much of the most important of that
- that men let it get no further than their understanding, and then they
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: