Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: time
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- building is put before the spiritual culture of the present time may,
- before the world to-day, had at any time required a building of their
- our most recent times. Or, on the other hand, the element which is to
- Some time ago in this very
- of the world at the present time and more especially what it must do
- building there is not a single thing that is mere symbol. At the time
- curve is expressed exactly as it should be: while at the same time you
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- evolution has come into being in modern times owing to this mistake.
- For then we understand for the first time how evolution progresses in
- appear new and young make nothing but sentimental and vogue claims.
- which the mind can act a pretty play had to come to an end. In our time
- time, to-day anyone who turned to this same consciousness which John
- to sleep a bit, we can dream a little, one can be a sentimental mystic.
- That is what is most injurious to the culture of our time. Instead of
- the present time, walls have always been built in such a way that they
- the light of the sun is shining through them. At other times they are
- easily follow what I mean. But it becomes easier and easier as time
- energetic stand for the essential. We shall not succeed for a long time
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- expression, yet the time has come when a spiritualization of our cosmic
- artistic feeling certainly will only be admitted by him who has a presentiment
- we are in the riddle Ages, just at the time when our fifth post-Atlantean
- further into the time of Faust, in the 16th century, that which was
- is at the same time, I might say, the abyss or the dead. He has constantly
- as the Initiation of the fifth post-Atlantean time. The Initiation-wisdom
- of the fifth-post Atlantean time is not to be won without one's having
- lightly expressed in the abstract, the law of our time. When I tell
- time, thou owest to Death which penetrates more and more into the earth-life.
- be at that time. Above this figure you find those who gave the inspiration,
- forces themselves inherent in the colour-world. At the present time,
- which at the came time leads to the experience of its essence. But anyone
- to historical time, that you will see at once, but in an inner way.
- It is the need,of inner stability, and at the same time self-possession
- the same time out into the starry world. We recognise again man in his
- inspiring figure which is a figure of the Cosmos and at the same time
- (his solidity) that at the same time he slays him with ossification
- of the fifth post-Atlantean time to attain more and more to this understanding
- has been brought over from old times, that literally the new revelation
- in such a time as this, not to wish for a practical result from that
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: