Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vision
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- be found in the imaginative may be cultivated, the element of vision,
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- of evolution in the world and in nature, then you get an inner vision
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- itself in its own configuration if one has the right-vision for what
- be willing to answer, because for him visions have to form pictorially,
- they simply appear in space as forms in a vision. He perceives nothing
- kill him inwardly, if he had not always the vision of youth, of the
- to this, that here again it is not essential to aim at the visionary
- of the Christ. Hence there could not be a visionary Christ-figure, concerning
- the prosaic intellectual, riot from the symbolic, not from the visionary
- mere visionary knowledge, Spiritual Science must be actual life. Therefore
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: