Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: whole
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- conception of the whole may be formed.
- position Spiritual Science or Anthroposophy claims in the whole development
- humanity as a whole, has in a one-sided way grown up round our social
- from itself thoughts, but of creating forms and permeating the whole
- Then, however, we had to think the whole thought of the Building as
- he has failed to understand the whole basic thought of what is in question
- whole, must make evident in its own form that it is indispensable. The
- with the whole and must be so understood.
- really belong to the place where they are. Now in the whole of this
- draw attention here to the fact that in the whole building the endeavour
- whole building there is not anything to be
- out in wood and wax. This model was the basis of the whole building.
- if he understands the whole human structure, the formation of the head,
- The whole Building has but one axis of symmetry and everything is arranged
- whole form into your feeling, they will be to you,the expression of
- all the weighty pressure of the whole Building, you will then feel this
- will feel what the whole structure means. The attempt has here been
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- but that it is a part of the whole form, as if the organ had actually
- which the whole Building is carried out.
- pillar develops out of the form of the first pillar. The whole of it
- wish to say with regard to this Building. If with the whole soul we
- form which has been built into the whole, then we shall see that while
- whole universe.
- are found on the capitals and architraves, contains in itself the whole
- be conceived of as the synthetic epitome of the whole Building. Just
- organs is an organic repetition of the whole man. Only that everything
- In the same way this Building must be grasped as a whole for the parts
- do not exist alone but each must be considered as a part of the whole.
- of the whole universe The Building itself may be likened to a bit of
- the whole universe.
- an expression of the whole.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- in this way, and it must be admitted that the whole modern cosmic conception
- that in this world each element represents a creative whole. If we have
- the human soul as force of inspiration through the whole artistic structure
- in the configuration of the small dome. You understand the whole figure
- or I or Ego. In the whole Building you find nothing anywhere expressed
- my expression Faust-figure. The main thing is that in the whole composition
- it expressed in the whole gesture of the figure. That we are reminded
- capable of grappling with life. This is the result of the whole training
- in human life, but in the life of the whole world as well. We possess
- for the purpose of thinking to penetrate our whole organism we should
- in the paintings of the small dome, which in its whole configuration
- this figure in the small dome — which, in its whole configuration,
- in its whole nature, portrays the shining-in of the spiritual world
- on the left as Ahrimanic, to show in the attitude, in the whole physiognomy,
- appears in its whole outline growing out of the blue. You will see more
- the whole effect lies in the colour composition, which, naturally, is
- view, and you see that this heating-house is thought out as a whole,
- the whole, as I yesterday, through the comparison with the nutshell,
- be done, when one has to do with men who the whole day long are only
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: