Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- of note in human culture there have always been two streams flowing
- one wing, you can see the motive of the principal entrance in metamorphosis.
- this ground-plan and its form, drawing a comparison between it and the
- artistic forms is growing out of the Anthroposophical conception, we
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- the one out of the other. Look at them again - this pillar and the following
- and its points directed downwards appears to be growing larger, and
- evolution has come into being in modern times owing to this mistake.
- say this here is a simple form (see drawing 1st form) Now we go a little
- let us understand how the following form grows out of this one. Here
- it becomes apparent to you what is organic and growing and in this way
- apparently more complicated but something like this (see drawing 4th
- drawing) I had to add, the dotted line here, just as I had to build
- we are following our everyday concerns, cooking or tending machines
- of the sculptural group showing the Representative of Humanity, Lucifer
- those who lie but it is a question of showing to the world that is still
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- we see the growing man in embryo in the little child, so can we see
- appears in its whole outline growing out of the blue. You will see more
- a physical point of view, man is not that simple growing being that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: