Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: work
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- in what will be said, a sort of foundation for their own work. We shall
- the point of view of Anthroposophy for which we intend to work. It would
- work in the direction, which we consider is the needful direction for
- made to give over to the organic the work that is generally done by
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- that the law of change from Saturn to Sun is an inward law whose workings
- can be seen. This inner law whose workings can be seen has been expressed
- images man sought to understand the forces which work in human life.
- Building the principle that lives and works creatively in nature can
- moment when we enter it the forms will so work that the walls themselves
- I cannot show you here. The glass windows are only works of art when
- is only a work of art if this chimney really fulfils its purpose. Then
- that it is exactly with regard to the things that are at present working
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- create and work in such a way in the universe that always whatever the
- which is fermenting and working in humanity, and the moment one occupies
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: