Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: madonna
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- minimum degree, but still it became heavy. And then arose the Madonna
- as counter to the Icon — the Icon which ahs no weight, the Madonna
- and the Madonna and is called upon to discover what pure vibrating
- We also sit between two stools, between the Icon and the Madonna, but
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- men's souls, and surrounded them. When Raphael painted Madonnas, there
- lived in human hearts and souls the understanding for a Madonna,
- circles of culture from which Raphael created his Madonnas recognized
- fully the idea of the Madonna, and in such a way that this idea of
- Madonnas lived in them. Thus the creations of art appear as an
- figures of the Madonnas or the other motives of the time! One might
- that lives in our spirit, just as the Madonnas lived in Raphael, so
- that he could thus become the painter of Madonnas, because they lived
- time. This is what made him the true painter of Madonnas. Only if we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: