Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: seraphim
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- of the first hierarchy: Seraphim, Cherubim, Thrones. One would have
- called the Seraphim those beings who make no differentiation between
- the Seraphim.
- One would then have said: the choir of Seraphim, Cherubim and Thrones
- the Cherubim radiate their own luminous nature from it. The Seraphim
- Cherubim, and in the periphery, the Seraphim. They are beings which
- where the thrones and Cherubim and Seraphim had thus formed a center,
- Thus Seraphim, Cherubim and Thrones must be there; otherwise warmth is
- not there either. It is merely the revelation of the Seraphim,
- was understood to mean really Cherubim, Seraphim and Thrones. That was
- Seraphim, Cherubim and Thrones, has the might and the power to produce
- evolution proceed. The Sun, as it were, of the Seraphim, Cherubim and
- this happened in such a way that the Beings produced by the Seraphim,
- created and warmed in this Saturnian life by the Seraphim, Cherubim
- Whereas the Seraphim, Cherubim and Thrones revealed themselves in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: