Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: back
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- which we must trace back all the natural illumination of our world.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- background to a picture, but you have given weight to the yellow,
- therefore. If they made a gold background, like Cimabue, they gave the
- And the figures could stand out of the background of gold, could grow
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- back at this stage of evolution, we might say: in the formation of
- nature of colours. It is, you see, something peculiar. If you go back
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- bring man back again to a concrete view of the world, in agreement
- beings with heads, we must look back to our past, for in this past we
- person who goes to sleep I continually do, and look back at my head,
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- at the right place) that if we look back into the far distant past,
- on the human plane, and so on. We look back therefore into the past
- a new longing for weight and he begins his path over again, back to a
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- If you go back to quite ancient times in which man still had an
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- thrown back into his own colouring, it permeated his being and then
- man's task to find the way back again. Physical, etheric and astral
- astral body and thus finding the way back again, man must once more
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- I stopped at the spiritual, proceeded to the lifeless, but came back
- We are today again at a time when we must find our way back again to
- come back one more to colour-perspective.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- Red makes one want to run away; it pushes one back. Violet-blue one
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: