Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: blossom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- first we will introduce red; into the second, peach-blossom colour;
- peach-blossom colour, or blue forms are pictured in the green. It is
- peach-blossom colour — which would approximate human
- peach-blossom colour or blue figures are passing; in each of the three
- The second example is harmonious. The peach-blossom coloured figures
- not trouble us. Our sensation tells us that these peach-blossom
- Let us now take peach-blossom colour. More exactly, let us call it the
- select the lifeless peach-blossom colour for that which appears as
- we have the living. Thus peach-blossom colour represents the living
- peach-blossom-like flesh-colour of man. In the case of animals we do
- Peach-blossom colour represents the living image of the Soul.
- peach-blossom colour, the image of the soul; white, the image of the
- the lifeless image of life; Peach-blossom colour is the living image of
- White, Green and Peach-blossom colour, while always the previous word
- Peach-blossom colour is the living image of the Soul; White is the
- to green, to peach-blossom colour, white. As truly as I can ascend from
- peach-blossom colour, white. As truly as Constantine, Ferdinand, Felix,
- psychic, peach-blossom colour; and the image of the spirit is white.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- peach-blossom colour; and in such a manner that we were able to say:
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- like that of a man in front of a tree laden with blossom. At the
- the blossom is at its fullest, there works in the tree that power of
- looked at the blossom at its maximum, at that which becomes most
- grow out of the peach-blossom. He turns from light-nature to light.
- blossom, you are really living on the past. You look at nature in
- ages is revealed in the beauty of spring blossom. You look at the
- whole man. One can in actual fact comprehend the past in plum blossom,
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- peach-blossom in spring. No other colour in nature is like it. But we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: