Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bodies
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- present in solid bodies, and therefore they say — “If one
- in it; if we feel that our bodies are the dwelling-place of our souls
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- solid bodies. And we know also that we must make use of bodies as
- the earth's development, you will find that those universal bodies
- of the Cosmos in the coloured mineral bodies. This is, in fact, exactly
- the terrestrial bodies have retained as inner forces since the other
- earth in conjunction with the extra-terrestrial bodies in the Cosmos.
- spectrum which is constant inside solid bodies, we must remember that
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- will-element which we carry in our bodies. And we experience
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- are not sensible of weight in the sense that we weigh our bodies; but
- by diving down into our bodies we become inwardly and psychically
- the spheres of the other adjacent heavenly bodies. Their effect on him
- the other heavenly bodies, through whose sphere he travels, as he
- the heavenly bodies, and are connecting them with the living contents
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- etheric bodies and is among those things which are outer world. During
- bodies and are therefore described as outer world, so, during sleep,
- our own astral bodies and our ego belong to the outer world. And here
- the physical and etheric bodies, comes in the end to the conclusion
- makes physical bodies. But with this tendency something
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: