Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: case
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- three cases, that there is a certain quality of sensation when red,
- cases we have an utterly different complex of sensation. If we look at
- say: That is really nonsense, an impossible case. I should really have
- In the case of the blue figures, however, they run from us with the
- the case of the plant its characteristic is life. The green colour is
- peach-blossom-like flesh-colour of man. In the case of animals we do
- image. In one case we have the image of the lifeless, in
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- in the case of the plant, then, as we saw, you have green. If the
- colours which we get as pictorial colours, how in one case we used
- quite different ways. In one case we required red, in the other yellow
- But just imagine this is the case of peach-colour. It does not agree
- We shall see a case in a moment, where yellow consents to be bounded,
- this red affects me as a quiet redness. It is not the case with
- tree-frog to twinkle. Well — that is the case also with peach-colour
- advertises itself outwardly. So that we have in the one case pictures
- coloured.” Well, then, in this case there is not the least
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- case darker than it is. You must also make the red or yellow
- substances, the lifeless objects. In this case particularly it is
- in this case does much less than in the case of plants. In plants
- particularly the case with such a fluctuating element as in the world
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- after a long time returns. In the case of many comets that is not
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- too, should become yellow. Thus are measurements made in this case.
- There is sometimes the case that the one is directed to the other. But
- what is added to them. But here it is not the case. When a one is of a
- begins, as is the case when you are out there with your ego and your
- It is different in the case of the dream-state. The dream is related,
- This is always the case in Art; and in Greece, where the mystery-cults
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- desire and seize it with a movement of the hand, so in the case of
- impress it on certain parts of his skin. Such was still the case
- can be seen from something I have already pointed out: in the case of
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- We will take the case when we direct our gaze to a surface evenly
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- as e.g. with avarice, the man becomes pale; as also is the case in
- The case is quite different when we go on to other colours. These other
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- This is the case because the entry of the Second Hierarchy represents an inward illumination, which is connected with a densification of warmth. Air comes forth from the pure warmth-element, and in the revelation of the light we have the entry of the Second Hierarchy.
- the case with Goethe, one is utterly opposed to it. One states what is
- by the physicists as a fool. But it was not really the case that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: