Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: century
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- century, how they sought the means to comprehend landscape. Open air
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- attained. What was achieved during the nineteenth century7, so
- din a world-philosophy at the end of the eighteenth century. Ancient
- had so much of in the nineteenth century. Icons have no weight at all;
- it in the sense of the nineteenth century — then we really must
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- Herman Grimm, the cultured Art-Critic of the nineteenth century, has
- century, who was greatly gifted as draughtsman and painter, Carstens.
- nineteenth century the time began when the artist had to look for the
- nineteenth century to see how Art stands in this respect.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- was natural and self-evident in the middle of the fifteenth century,
- of the nineteenth century.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- of the nineteenth century than it is now. It still happened then that
- initiated have smiled up to the eighteenth century, and which then
- things, but even at the end of the eighteenth century the learned knew
- century and even into the beginning of the nineteenth. Only then were
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: