Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: close
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- Green can be enclosed or limited: in other words it is not unpleasant
- combination, which however corresponds more closely to the nature of
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- The world discloses itself in it strength and might and power, but
- also in its darkness. The world of the future discloses itself in
- of futurity, enclosed in the past, in the light-aura of thought. We
- closely connected with that out of which one rises again, like the
- that increases its light and becomes filled with warmth, would close
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- round like this and close here ... under certain conditions I do
- shape. If I begin here, I must apparently close here also; now I must
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- something close at hand, I should like to refer to one of the many
- You need only get a little closer to this inner weaving of colour to
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- artistic forms. We would see a time, before us, if we examine closely
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- be closely related to light. If we awake at night in darkness we feel
- and black give one the desire to have an enclosed image. One wants to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: