Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: describe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- definitions. We must try to describe it somehow. Let us try to do so
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- you the breaking away of the moon, as you find it described in my
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- again, describe in fact lines which do not return at all. Why? Because
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- bodies and are therefore described as outer world, so, during sleep,
- and counting really constitutes the physical. We would not describe a
- impression on man from outside, and he describes this impression, when
- feeling, when a physiologist or anatomist of today describes man, that
- remarkable with what words one must describe the real relationships of
- described any other kind of man; if they did not notice that they
- described man when he is asleep, if they overdid their part and wanted
- to go further, they have never described him as anything but an
- I have described how the modern philosopher comes to admit to himself:
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- mind, one must say to oneself: what is really being described here?
- All sorts of fantastic things are described which have not the
- resemblance whatever to that which he wishes to describe. But whatever
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- describe it by saying that one learns to pray.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- to describe green as the lifeless image of life; I stopped at life.
- described them, one knows one must go outside space, one cannot remain
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- spoken otherwise of those beings whom one can describe as the beings
- Now at the time of which I speak, what I have just described to you
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: