Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: develop
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- to develop this feeling, we need do no more than say to ourselves that
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- of the colour itself, as after all later human development demands, we
- develop this inner glow. Any one who has feeling for these things will
- the earth's development, you will find that those universal bodies
- It is true one must develop most particularly the feeling for what
- something which so develops in the procession of our earth's evolution
- experienced, in developing from the former lunar condition to the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- abstract, and, as we have often said, the more modern development of
- The man who can develop himself so far as to have knowledge of
- form in which we see it. Through developed knowledge of Imagination,
- development. Seen from outside, it has light. In the Universe we have
- moment when the fruit is about to develop, but is not yet there, when
- developing in some human limb or other, and let us ask ourselves: if
- the light that develops in the processes of growth and in the ripest
- What stirs him, viz., what develops from the light-nature of the bloom
- development, of development into the future.
- In the next lecture we shall seek — in what has developed
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- arisen in man like foam-bubbles of psychic development will have no
- reality then would be that which has developed physically out of the
- man has developed his powers of perception sufficiently, he will be
- aspects, in itself the thing is one. The world which develops towards
- light, develops at the same time towards a compensating revelation.
- there. And if one developed this method of perception which
- be thoroughly developed — from the other side of space. Then you
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- state of his development man is not capable of perceiving the
- Raphael's painting, built as it is on Giotto's development fro
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- Art-development of mankind. And precisely for this reason is it
- in the colour-sea, and he would never, for example, have developed the
- his earth-period, so that he could develop in his ego his own
- to develop the ego, just as when he rises out of the ocean, he sees
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- become macro-cosmic. One would feel the desire to develop
- will be developed much further in the future, and will take hold of
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- The further stages of development are now conducted by the sons of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: