Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: draw
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- greenness withdrawn from the etheric we have really only an image of
- in whom the psychic nature is withdrawn somewhat and does not ensoul
- know the peculiar green of the complexion when the soul is withdrawn;
- lifeless like the green of the plant, for if a man withdraws his soul
- cannot reach our real being; we are then, indeed, in a sense withdrawn
- later — then, by drawing with black on a white surface we bring
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- of radiation; and if he thinks when painting blue: I draw myself in,
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- paint a black table on a white ground, it is purely a drawing, but you
- pot. But if the physicist comes along then and draws his lines on the
- of all be a period in which one abstains altogether from drawing, when
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- ought really to draw the whole thing so that one says: You have the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- you will feel inwardly that his etheric plant-body draws you
- antitheses. Think of the planets: weight draws towards the central
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- If we wish to draw the thing diagrammatically, we could do it like
- the raindrop as the reality; and then they draw lines which really
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- I want to draw your spiritual attention to an artist of the eighteenth
- in Carstens lay a great gift for drawing, if not for painting. If we
- see what was wrong. He wants to set pencil to paper, he wants to draw
- A great deal of the blame for all this to which I have briefly drawn
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- expressed artistically in colour, then the soul will withdraw itself
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: