Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: earth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- same thing when gazing on the green plant-covering of the earth; we
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- to have the spirit here on earth. They had to give it weight,
- spirit habitation on earth, they evoked the heavenly in their picture.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- formed during the previous metamorphosis-condition of our earth. But
- know it has been transformed during the evolution of our earth, and
- their mineral form, till the period of earth-evolution. It is possible
- of the earth. It was then that colour must have taken on the character
- phenomenon is of the greatest effect on earth? What heavenly body is
- because at one time in the evolution of the earth the moon was
- separated from this earth. In this separation we must see the real
- earth, but receives its image-character direct from the Cosmos.
- Cosmos, of that which descends out f the universe on to earth as
- events, which have taken place in the course of the earth's evolution.
- the earth's development, you will find that those universal bodies
- which surround the earth and belong to its planetary system, were, as
- with the sun. But, generally speaking, if we look simply at the earth,
- planets. Solids become coloured, because the earth is freed from those
- planets have been removed from the earth.
- means of the earth's connection with some planet, for example, with
- Mars or Mercury; a mineral yellow, by means of the earth's connection
- earth in conjunction with the extra-terrestrial bodies in the Cosmos.
- at one time what is now cosmic was in the interior of the earth and is
- thus the origin of those heavy elements in the earth's composition
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- the same time to our previous existence on earth. We know that the
- life on earth. Roughly speaking, we have our head because our limbs
- metamorphosed into the head we shall carry in our next earth-life. At
- changed into thoughts in our next life on earth.
- the most mature thing in us, the result of former lives on earth; what
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- why? Because men acted in a certain way on earth. For what we see now
- earth. We stand here now and survey Nature. We can stand like dry,
- the body. This combined life with the soul produces in earthly man the
- of demon or something sitting in the middle of the earth and pulling
- man is bound to the earth, because his soul, having lived a time in
- earth-life. Now while he is returning to earth he has to go through
- earth-weight is variously formed. Not the earth alone radiates, as it
- one in saying this: Man while returning to earth longs once more to
- live in the earth-weight. But first he passes through the sphere of
- joyful to the longing for the earth's weight. Thus the longing takes
- joyfully longing for the earth's weight, so that he may use forcefully
- the earth's weight, and to use earthly incarnation forcefully, so that
- of the earth as the preparation for what lives on into the future,
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- Man in his earthly existence varies in his conditions of
- man to live as earthly being in these three conditions of
- We must clearly realize that of earthly beings only man lives in these
- We reckon with the calculations which apply to earthly things, we
- rate not according to earthly dimension, number and weight. When we
- this. We could say: Here on earth we have solid weighable things (red)
- Earth. It has a contrary weight. (See Diagram 1)
- These things of the earth want to go down there to the earth's center
- all in earthly counting we mostly count only peas or apples, which lie
- life and doings of the spiritual beings. As here on earth we enter the
- life and doings of earthly things, ascertaining them with the scales
- And you see, this relationship of man to sleep gives the earthly
- state of consciousness in which the experience of weight, of earthly
- world — out of earthly things, but only out of chaos, by shaping
- the chaos. And what one makes with earthly things is merely an
- beings when as earth-man it is a question of our meeting them. We can
- that when one leaves earthly things and emerges into the Cosmos, one
- is induced to abandon also earthly concepts so as to speak of the
- foreordained in the spiritual world as causality is on this earth.
- get away from the theory of Relativity with earthly concepts, as I
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- having to perfect his ego in the course of earth's evolution, has
- his earth-period, so that he could develop in his ego his own
- respectively, the ego during the earth-period. Man must find the means
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- of what those beings have felt who specially belong to our earth, and
- earth-incarnation. One feels an affinity between what one was during
- the whole of the earth's existence, and what comes towards one from
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- lifeless substances of the earth live plants. Life itself we do not
- lifeless image of the life that exists on earth.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- evolution of the earth somewhat into line with present-day ideas. In
- earth as Angeloi, Archangeloi and so on, had over the lunar existence;
- existence, in that stage of evolution which belongs to our earth. The
- water is the Third, behind life and the earth is the Fourth, or Man.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: