Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: etheric
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- fact that it has an etheric body in addition to its physical body. It
- is this etheric body which really lives in the plant; but the etheric
- plant, for that lies in the etheric body. If the plant had no etheric
- itself through green. The etheric body is quite a different colour, but
- If we study the plant in relation to its etheric body, if we study its
- greenness withdrawn from the etheric we have really only an image of
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- and etheric body. That is the point. So that the whole question of the
- and into the etheric body. So that the whole method of study must come out.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- plant-world; there you are, as human etheric body, and I have often
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- in his ego and his astral body from the physical and etheric body.
- diagram. Imagine physical and etheric body, astral body and ego bound
- Imagination, you can observe the etheric body of a plant. In doing so
- you will feel inwardly that his etheric plant-body draws you
- look at the etheric body of a man, it has weight, even for the
- this point you come to realize that the etheric body of man, for
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- physical and etheric body: he abandons, so to speak, his physical and
- etheric bodies and is among those things which are outer world. During
- and clouds are during wakefulness outside our physical and etheric
- the physical and etheric bodies, comes in the end to the conclusion
- Man has thus, when awake, no vocation to his physical and etheric
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- man's task to find the way back again. Physical, etheric and astral
- as life itself, will increase in us. Etheric life will also permeate
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- require life. Life begins only with your etheric body; and this is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: