Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fill
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- same; for we cannot say that when the light fills us we gain the ego.
- light what really fills us with spirit, brings to us our own spirit.
- filled with light. Reduced to a formula, it may be expressed in the
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- longing o the soul in face of colours. And these are fulfilled; that
- modifies the whole thing. I'll make circles here for you which I fill
- us gay; but being gay means, really, being filled with a greater
- itself outwards, is the luster of the psychic. Red, filling space
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- direct. He could naturally not have it unless the world were filled
- full of light, in which thought lives. But in this thought-filled
- inwardly fills itself with force, where it becomes warmth. Now one
- that increases its light and becomes filled with warmth, would close
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- this. You realized it with the necessary intensity, you fill yourself
- surroundings. Not only are you filled with this thought, but you must
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- this, we shall at first be filled with a certain sadness; but the
- movement is but relatively small. Filled and shaken by this anxiety, I
- have spoken these words to you, but at the same time I am filled with
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- you go in the world, your soul will be filled with red, everywhere you
- goodness, who is filled with divine goodness and mercy, a Being such
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: