Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: found
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- the ancestors are not there, only their portraits are to be found. In
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- point of view and found on the way — white, black, green,
- have already found from another point of view.
- Taking the colours we found yesterday, we may say as follows: By its
- Yesterday we found the four colours: black, white, peach-colour and
- colours we found yesterday as we now have made between yellow, blue and
- it is different with the three colours we have found today.
- the Planets. It is only a comparison, but one which is founded
- Hence the old painters who had a susceptibility to such things found
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- present-day knowledge, is nowhere to be found, the question namely:
- to be found in luster. The pictorial really more nearly approaches the
- now one has found in painters a fear and a decided antipathy towards
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- intelligent things will be found, but we do not stand face to face
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- consciousness to be found of the whole significance of beauty. Man
- spirituality. The opposite pole must be found to that which has been
- founders at certain points. Not with regard to concepts: one does not
- tried to show you how the summons is to be found everywhere really to
- this, one can reach such profound despair, that in certain
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- pronounced what one might call a profound utterance about Goethe. He
- dreaming, it is found unnecessary for a spiritual movement to express
- unfounded belief has grown up that spiritual knowledge can kill Art.
- assurance that the foundations of our world, the foundations of our
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- found also in the Mineral Kingdom: and in seeing how life penetrates
- which has practically died out in our time, but was still to be found
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- the following might then have been found. One would have
- entered and found an element of light, or rather, a place of light. In
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: