Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ground
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- background to a picture, but you have given weight to the yellow,
- therefore. If they made a gold background, like Cimabue, they gave the
- And the figures could stand out of the background of gold, could grow
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- don't you, that if I paint a black table on a white ground, that is
- paint a black table on a white ground, it is purely a drawing, but you
- groundless, vacillating and tending to empiricism. We should like our
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- Art mankind sits between two stools on the ground, between the Icon
- told you, one must stay on the ground if one applies only physical
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- not become blue, but smaller, the foreground not red, but larger. This
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: