Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: instance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- you have a sense of colour, you can feel that. If, for instance, you
- speaks of the spirit, as, for instance, of thought (pretty sentence,
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- For instance, we explain the reddish colour in some mineral or other by
- further. It has not yet, for instance, shown the differentiation of
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- on everything he wanted to see and feel in the world. For instance he
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- sense-machine during the Saturn epoch, for instance. You know also
- instance, is something which transfers the weight to the soul within.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- instance, if you have, let us say, a small reddish cloud, and this
- possibility, when for instance, one approached a man, of seeing him
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- instances of those misunderstanding and often ridiculous attacks on
- instance, of this kind, one is quite unable to conceive the
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- us if we want, for instance, to represent a figure in a picture as a
- before all things have a feeling for his material. For instance, if he
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- differently. For instance, in a certain chapter of this
- and nitrogen, etc. which means no more than if one says, for instance,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: