Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: learn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- white — we have yet to learn the inner connection — we have in
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- learn to look at it not as a model, naturalistically, but, as is
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- become much more active than it otherwise is, if you learn to put this
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- places of learning with feelings towards the world that reach out into
- nothing of weight; he learns to recognize this only inwardly, above
- he learns to recognize weight by diving down into his body.
- a philosophical interpretation, but that one grows into it by learning
- learn to look through the physical world into the world in which the
- It would be possible even now to explain quite “learnedly”
- learned scientific concepts if it had the chance or possibility of
- educated laymen, there were many with pretensions to learning to
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- difference, for one must relearn to talk thus, only on another plane
- opposed to measurableness, and ponderable countability. We must learn
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- will arise when the human soul learns to steep itself in the living
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- describe it by saying that one learns to pray.
- evil, and if one can experience in red how one learns to pray, then
- who, when they had ascended to the Elohim-existence, learnt to fashion
- the world of forms out of colours. We shall learn to experience
- unite it with ourselves. By living the red we learn to pray, and by
- So one learns to know the inner nature of colour, and as I said, we can
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- peach-coloured time. We learn from the flesh-colour to know the living
- one learns to live in the colour.
- One learns, for example, what each colour wishes to say to us. Blue is
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- things, but even at the end of the eighteenth century the learned knew
- One can say that in approaching the learned men of the eleventh,
- can learn from man himself. Your ego and your astral body have not
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: