Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mind
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- always in mind the idea that we ought to estimate colour according to
- in mind, and seek for something objective. They then wander away from
- colour, one we have already in mind, the colour which meets us
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- always bear in mind that a certain source of light, a dull source of
- he paints inanimate objects, he must bear in mind, he must contain in
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- make up your minds to say: We must regulate our thoughts and feelings,
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- place as second one by the one, this one doesn't mind a bit that
- science. There never were so many obsessed minds as today. It is
- and mind to the coloured carpet of the world, to the weaving the
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- to modern minds the purest rubbish — so far is the present age
- mind, one must say to oneself: what is really being described here?
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- with the mind but with the heart has as a result a corresponding
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- brow emerges from the eye. He applies; he keeps the convex in mind.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: