Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: opposite
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- the polar opposite of white is black. That black is darkness, we no
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- from opposite sides play on to this quiescent white — it can be a
- opposite of what we had up here: here was had a quiescent white and
- Blue by its inner nature demands the exact opposite of yellow. It
- again to a lustrous colour of an opposite kind to the former, we come
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- polaric opposite of the sun, namely the moon. And Spiritual Science
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- Imagination and Inspiration, you put yourself opposite to it and can
- Universe from the outside ... we now do the opposite. First we had
- peach-colour, and has the green opposite; one has on the one hand the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- light-realities, and opposite to the light there lives in the darkness
- Knowing that will lies in weight, and that light is the opposite of
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- dimension, number and weight, but of an opposite kind.
- purely qualitative, opposite weight-condition, i.e. by wanting to
- spirituality. The opposite pole must be found to that which has been
- colour and pure vibrating sound are, with their opposite weight,
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- coming nearer and the blue retreating; they move in opposite
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: