Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: outward
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- the flesh-colour. That which rays outwards in the colour of the skin is
- must image itself outwardly as green. That is something objective.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- show their surfaces outwards, they shine or glisten.
- advertises itself outwardly. So that we have in the one case pictures
- radiation: yellow radiating outwards, blue radiating inwards, and red
- its original nature, that is, fading outwards, and think of it shining
- itself outwards, is the luster of the psychic. Red, filling space
- off outwards. If we want to retain it on an evenly-coloured surface, it
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- this phenomenon, at any rate for the purpose of outward appearance. We
- absorbs all cleverness and radiates only stupidity outwards. If one
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- is outwardly light. For this reason I pointed out tin former
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- light only as quiescent: in reality it is directed outwards from the
- untruthfulness which obtain not only in outward life, but which can be
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- outwardly a plant, and I am inwardly a separate being — but the
- the inclination and affinity towards the outward things and cause him
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- itself in an outward form, even if this outward form has to be
- expressed itself again outwardly in certain parts of his body. Man had
- to look at colours and to apply them outwardly, but to “live”
- Goethe through a special Karma, between outward creation and what
- all this can of course be babbled about in the present-day outward
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- refer to Nature and to the model for outward observation has become
- any one-sided rejection of Nature and outward reality. Far from it,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: