Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pass
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- peach-blossom colour or blue figures are passing; in each of the three
- We pass on to the third; we look at the blue figures in the green
- of this ensouling as passing into his physical bodily form, he can
- We have now passed on to another colour. We endeavour to keep
- We now pass on to the third colour, blue, and say: We cannot in the
- Let us now pass on to black or darkness. We see that we can
- to colour. To green it is immaterial whether we pass by and stare at
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- That is the important thing. Then you pass of your own accord from the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- spectrum as being connected with the future, we pass over from the
- passionate natures as Schopenhauer. In short, we penetrate from the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- awaking, we say: In going to sleep, man passes out from the field of
- according to his passage through his stellar sphere, his longing for
- live in the earth-weight. But first he passes through the sphere of
- on a joyful mood. Man passes through the sphere of Mars. Mar's weight
- the joyful longing is expressed with intensity. Man passes also
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- because in sleep he passes the time in the outer world with the things
- surrender ourselves to the truth of things, we must pass our existence
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- other and pass by. And if you were to transform this into a detail on
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- the soul and made it passive. Souls must be taken hold of and
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- Thus, having passed beyond dead thought, one really arrives at the
- But the important thing is that after passing through materialism
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: