Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perception
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- senses, be able to think, as a result of this sensory perception,
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- but I use the expression for all sense-perceptions. What do we see in
- perception of it doesn't alter the fact. What is for the moment
- man has developed his powers of perception sufficiently, he will be
- there. And if one developed this method of perception which
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- of warmth and cold, the real objects of sense-perceptions, these weave
- free-floating, free-moving sense-perceptions. Only in the present
- things are ordered, then arises the perception of the spiritual
- might say — imponderable sensible perception? By it one had the
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- risen from this flowing sea of colour to a pure Ego perception. Man
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- sense-perception. An endless deepening of the human soul can be
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- I say, light: but I could also take other sense-perceptions. And you
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- present for a Being with the necessary powers of perception. Light is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: