Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: possible
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- say: That is really nonsense, an impossible case. I should really have
- they produce something in the meadow which it is really impossible to
- abyss. It becomes impossible; for a green meadow cannot remain if blue
- That is colour-experience. It must be possible to have it, otherwise we
- Now this makes it possible to see something in the world of colour
- colour. We cannot continue by way of blue, but it is possible to
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- but it will just go to show how impossible it is, considering its real
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- their mineral form, till the period of earth-evolution. It is possible
- and to ask: What has it, from its observations, to say concerning possible
- would find it intolerable. Equally impossible is a room with yellow or
- Thus you see how in fact it is possible to paint from the colour
- itself; how it is possible to regard the world of colour as such as
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- It would be possible even now to explain quite “learnedly”
- certainly possible in the Cosmos, that comets somehow disintegrate out
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- world-history is alone possible. What is needed is a penetration into
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- for the year 2000 for such an understanding to become possible for the
- today, are from the direct and living colour. How is it possible to do
- that lie behind Nature. We must make it again possible not merely
- manner. It is impossible to steep oneself in the living nature of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: