Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: power
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- cannot do anything with it, we are powerless against it. Nor can it
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- which an abstract nature acquires more and more power over human
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- the blossom is at its fullest, there works in the tree that power of
- regard the will if we look at it with the trained power of sight, with
- see from outside. If we look at thought with the power of
- clairvoyance, we perceive light. If we look at will with the power of
- The world discloses itself in it strength and might and power, but
- forth. That pleases him, that the power of growth is there, it
- there falls something which however has the power of further
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- the other acknowledge some power which rewards good and punishes evil.
- Primeval Powers, stood during the old Saturn epoch on the plane of
- man has developed his powers of perception sufficiently, he will be
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- power of dreaming that we have a memory. For the art life of man we
- have to thank the power of dreaming that there is beauty. The manner
- weaving, creating power of dreaming.
- is the same except that use is made of the powers of the physical
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- with the colour, to share its inner power of life. We cannot do it if
- lies in the colour itself, as the power to laugh lies in a laughing
- painted into this world, something depicting the elementary powers of
- this world; for all that man is able to receive through the power of
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- of merely punishing us, is desirous of arming us with inner power. If
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- and indeed added something powerful to the old aesthetics of painting.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- Seraphim, Cherubim and Thrones, has the might and the power to produce
- present for a Being with the necessary powers of perception. Light is
- the Fall, who existed in such a form as to have as much power over the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: