Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: right
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- remain green. Let us try to realize the right imagination of blue
- longer doubt; so we can very easily identify white with brightness,
- red, yellow, blue, etc. Light is everywhere where it is bright, but we
- speak of white or light, brightness, in connection with the relation
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- yellow and blue from left to right. Now I take black and white; I
- select the right shade, I should, through this play of black and white
- right — red, orange, yellow, green blue, indigo, violet ...
- Luster III and Luster IV left and right. Now there still lurks hidden
- colour-spectrum. It stretches right and left endlessly, that is
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- yellowish-white light, and only then you get in the right manner what
- the right way, but of painting form the pot (tiegel); we shall
- it — rightly said on the subject of this fear in painters: Up till
- If one proceeds in the right way consciously, one's knowledge becomes
- that artists rightly have such a fear of theory. This theory is
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- it must be seen in the right way.
- and atoms, but the future. And you would be right in saying of the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- at the right place) that if we look back into the far distant past,
- these things with the right light. But for this it is necessary to
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- at least in our own souls rightly.
- small its sun appears today, it will grow and grow and become brighter
- and brighter — a sun of peace, a sun of love and harmony over all
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- cannot find the right way into the physical body. On the other hand if
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- speculation: the clothes-horse is there all right, and the clothes
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: