Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: simply
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- If we simply allow the colour to stimulate our feelings, we can
- really as though we simply made an image of something; in the
- the light, if we simply throw light upon it, we feel that it has a
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- disposal he simply was not capable of getting as far as the problem —
- not see the colours; it simply makes the colours visible. But the reason
- with the sun. But, generally speaking, if we look simply at the earth,
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- soul, for, if there were, the same soul could not simply assume on the
- imaginative picture. You simply have the feeling it is heavy. And from
- enough for him who prefers to remain nearer reality, if he can simply
- possibility arises: I can simply take this line (Lemniskate) (figure
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- mankind simply was not conscious that everything had to be defined
- Relativity — simply melted away like snow in the sun — so I have
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- philosophy or something of the sort, which simply does not come into
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- furious as on the occasion when he castigated Newton; he was simply
- We cannot understand such things today, simply because anyone who does
- into it, rather than simply to replace man into his clothes. But that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: