Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sort
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- Notice how we must resort to quite different methods of producing
- because flesh-colour can be realized only by means of all sorts of
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- painting, all sorts of things have cropped up in order to comprehend
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- man was not the same as we know him today; there was only a sort of
- Newton, really things very materialistically; or he imagines some sort
- able to feel this sort of rising from weight into light, and the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- are told about man by modern science. But what sort of a fellow is
- said, people sleep through all sorts of things just because they are
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- physic hotch-potch, interspersed with all sorts of dark feelings, and
- is it necessary, therefore, that all sorts and kinds of expression in
- people who turn this sort of thing into a reproach are also capable of
- philosophy or something of the sort, which simply does not come into
- One would like to say that something of this sort must some day be
- All sorts of fantastic things are described which have not the
- sort of thing which a person may imagine for himself and which has no
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- these Mystery Plays to present something of this sort really
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: