Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: special
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- coloured figures have really no special conditions; they do not disturb
- special nature of the plant-image.
- being of which life is the special characteristic. The animal has, in
- hand, the more a person assumes the special florid tint, the more we
- special relation. We will therefore first of all exclude true white.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- especially conspicuous, you have something which works as
- without this spiritual understanding for colour, especially not
- material-intellectual, especially this theory that we come across in
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- is constructed in such a way as to be specially capable of taking in
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- An ellipse would be like this: but that is only a special form of this
- possibility does not exist; things especially like Mathematics, etc.,
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- some special wave-vibration. Art has finally also had to be reckoned
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- do not want in any way to refer to the oft-denounced specialized
- specialization of Science, and that is the specialization of our life!
- or that specialized circle of ideas or sensations can understand less
- and less the other soul which is specialized in another direction. And
- to a certain extent all men are now specialists. This aspect of the
- specialist and soul particularly strikes us when we consider the
- studied the special attitude of this or that artist to Nature or to
- Goethe through a special Karma, between outward creation and what
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- of what those beings have felt who specially belong to our earth, and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: