Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: state
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- really not be represented at all except in a state of movement. White
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- the important question, the answer to which in the state of
- state, for there existed nothing solid then. We can speak of colour
- statements of
- three or four centuries has man reached a state of soul which enables
- he does on the palette, but should leave it in a fluid state in the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- disquieting riddle. I have frequently stated in public lectures that
- only to return to the universal state of cinders. Such a view of
- people that the primeval mist is real and the future state of slag or
- Now if you consider the state of sleep, you experience light. And by
- essential is that we are in this state susceptible to the light.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- You see, when a man is in the state between going to sleep and waking
- rod in the state of sleep.
- state of his development man is not capable of perceiving the
- so that we have to thank the state of sleep for truth. In order to
- It is different in the case of the dream-state. The dream is related,
- state of consciousness in which the experience of weight, of earthly
- As the state of sleep is apportioned to truth, the dream-state to
- idea of truth, we must turn to the state of sleep; if we want to have
- the idea of beauty, we must turn to the state of dreaming, and if we
- want to have the idea of goodness, we must turn to the state of waking
- organization as regards truth, but as regards goodness. In this state
- way of looking at things, to the state of sleep. And as I have always
- books like one, for example, which stated in a certain chapter: Man is
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- at our epoch, one is hardly inclined to contradict such a statement.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- If the soul desires to remain truly inward and this state is to be
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- the case with Goethe, one is utterly opposed to it. One states what is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: