Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sunlight
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- sunlight. Just consider how plants, if they cannot hold up their
- flowers to the sunlight, in fact hide themselves, curl up, etc. And we
- produce that in plant-nature which sunlight as it were metamorphoses,
- opposed to sunlight, and above all, by pointing out how moon-light
- Sunlight shines; moonlight is the pictorial image of sunlight. Thus
- mineral, its colour appears to us because it is in sunlight. Sunlight
- sunlight conjures up all the colours which occur besides green. In a
- sunlight is that in the dark, when all cats are grey or black, we do
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: