Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: warm
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- turn it as it is in the next higher world, if I were to bend the warm
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- course, sound and warmth.
- flower, there is warmth (red,) where light not only shines forth, but
- inwardly fills itself with force, where it becomes warmth. Now one
- that increases its light and becomes filled with warmth, would close
- warmth-content, for example, of the light-spectrum, as being connected
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- (Dr. Steiner means by higher animals, the warm-blooded
- of warmth and cold, the real objects of sense-perceptions, these weave
- or tail of all these things — sound, colour, warmth and cold. He
- it were, to the physical; sound is wrung from the physical; warmth and
- the product of the cold or warm temperature in which he is. He is
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- with warmth.
- he would have felt warmth in different degrees and in different
- places; now higher, now lower warmth, but yet in a spiritual and
- being feels the warmth psychically, there really is present what you
- the “Saturnian Age.” Warmth is just the expression of these
- beings. The warmth is nothing in itself, it is only the evidence that
- warms you. Suppose further there comes another man who has no heart at
- interested only in the warmth which he spreads around. He does not say
- he is interested in the warmth the other sheds, but that nothing but
- the warmth interests him. He is talking nonsense, of course, for when
- the person who radiates warmth has gone, the warmth has gone also. It
- person must be there for the warmth to be there.
- Thus Seraphim, Cherubim and Thrones must be there; otherwise warmth is
- did in actual fact exist. When one spoke of the element of warmth one
- created and warmed in this Saturnian life by the Seraphim, Cherubim
- element of warmth, the Beings of the Second Hierarchy were seen in the
- element of light. The Saturnian element is dark, but warm, and within
- This is the case because the entry of the Second Hierarchy represents an inward illumination, which is connected with a densification of warmth. Air comes forth from the pure warmth-element, and in the revelation of the light we have the entry of the Second Hierarchy.
- of the Second Hierarchy into the Saturnian warmth, one actually has in
- warmth, the Second for light and its shadow, the air, and the Third or
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: