Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wise
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- That is colour-experience. It must be possible to have it, otherwise we
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- colour the character of reflecting light; otherwise we are not
- otherwise, we get no endurable painting of inanimate nature. A wall
- inside of substances, that element of the otherwise fluctuating
- then you get the possibility of painting the animal nature, otherwise
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- light, as it were, you take up the light in yourself which otherwise
- become much more active than it otherwise is, if you learn to put this
- do you realize the concreteness of the world, whereas otherwise you
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- slight pride that they are so and so much wiser ... let us assume
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- pick it up; only then is it really a thing, otherwise it might be an
- It cannot be otherwise. Science explains man only when asleep. If you
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- strengthened by spiritual science, otherwise we look out only upon
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- occur to use to paint the soul element in a picture otherwise than by
- wise consider Art, though this is what was done by the aestheticists
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- spoken otherwise of those beings whom one can describe as the beings
- Thus Seraphim, Cherubim and Thrones must be there; otherwise warmth is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: