Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0293)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: balance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture V
- Each of the three soul activities includes qualities of all. Balance
- sight is brought about by the balance between sympathy and antipathy.
- It is brought about by the fact that sympathy and antipathy balance
- sympathy for what we plan to do is predominant, and a balance is only
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VIII
- lives in sympathy and antipathy. Touch, Life, Movement, Balance
- addition of the sense of balance. Some add yet another
- smell and the sense of balance. We have, indeed, a
- sense-like consciousness that we live in balance. Through a certain
- forward and backward, we hold ourselves in balance so that we do not
- fall over. If the organ of our sense of balance is destroyed, we do
- fall over; we cannot then balance ourselves, any more than we can gain
- sense for the perception of balance, we have further a sense for our
- sense of balance we have the sense of movement and further
- balance. These senses are mainly penetrated by will activity. In the
- The will at rest also works into the perception of your balance. It
- say that the sense of balance, the sense of movement, the sense of
- the senses of life, of movement, and of balance. For since they are in
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XI
- must ask himself: How can I get the right balance between imagination
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XIII
- in-rushing Soul and Spirit. Balance between destructive activity of
- destructiveness of the spirit. And in man a balance must be created
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XIV
- between, that (from one aspect) maintains the balance of these
- limbs are held in balance. If you have this fundamental ground, its
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: