You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: caius
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture IX
- All men are mortal. Caius is a man. Therefore Caius is
- mortal. Caius is indeed the most famous logical personality. Now
- mortal. Caius is a man. Therefore Caius is mortal, is only to be
- simultaneously when you approach the man Caius. What you are thinking
- judgment, which is here put as the conclusion: Therefore Caius
- concept: The mortal Caius.