Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0293)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: decay
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture II
- as also sense pictures. Contrast of nerves and blood. Decay and seed.
- hardening of the body, and decay. If you bring to the child as many
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture III
- compelled towards decay; while bone in man is dead to a very large
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VII
- of decaying nerve substance is sphere of waking, where man becomes
- decay and finally to become mineral. If in a living human being
- it, because it is continually decaying. The other members are alive,
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XII
- become body. These processes of Nature neither arise nor decay in man.
- ought to use this decaying matter, which is in the sense organs, in
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XIII
- Spirit, decaying let them through. Blood opaque to Spirit, Nerve
- perishes and decays within the living organism. Hence nerve is decayed
- dammed up in itself, matter crumbles away and decays. Hence arise
- channels in all parts of the body filled with decayed matter, these
- makes use of the decayed matter. It causes matter to decay, to flake
- how matter decays in the nerves, and how this enables the spirit and
- activity and by the continual decay and dying of organic matter. When
- we are too active in spirit and soul we have decayed organic matter
- decayed organic matter in us by the evening, This works on in us, and
- nerves from decaying to an excessive degree. The more you merely skim
- furthering the decay of substance within you. But the more you follow
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: