You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: goethe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture V
- If you take Goethe's Theory of Colour, to which I have already
- Goethe goes more deeply into the activity of sight that there
- activities closely with the help of Goethe's theory of colour
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VI
- read the second part of Goethe's Faust you want to study
- Goethe was already old when he wrote the second part of his
- what Goethe dictated. If Goethe had had to write it down himself he
- dictating in his little room in Weimar, Goethe continuously walked up
- conception of the second part of Faust. While Goethe was
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VIII
- and form perceived by different senses. Goethe and colour ...
- those for example, described in Goethe's Theory of Colour.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture X
- You know that Goethe was the first to turn his attention to the
- with its projections through which the spinal cord passes. Now Goethe
- the vertebral forms. This made a great impression on Goethe. It drove
- bones (Goethe attempted to do this, but in an external way). Now why