Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0293)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: moon
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VIII
- moon form for the breast and the linear form for the limbs; and we
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture X
- Consideration of Body. Spherical (Sun) form of head. Moon form of
- the form of a sphere to the head, and a moon form to the breast
- realising clearly that in this moon form a part of a sphere, a
- the moon form of the chest can be completed. You will only rightly
- part, a moon, is visible, and the other part invisible.
- the sun as corresponding to the head, and of the moon as corresponding
- to the breast form. And just as when the moon is not full we see it
- the spherical form, the moon form and the radial form of the limbs.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: