Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0293)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pre-natal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture I
- Egoism and Materialism. Life before birth and after death. Pre-natal
- meaning. We are asked how so-called pre-natal education should be
- education and then they ask about pre-natal education. But, my dear
- human being. Hence a pre-natal education cannot be addressed to the
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture II
- hand, which we must conceive of as an image from pre-natal life; and
- who reflects back the pre-natal, thus producing the images of mental
- reflect back the pre-natal reality and hold the after death reality in
- everything spiritual so that we radiate back the spiritual, pre-natal
- of antipathy within us, and through it transform the pre-natal element
- pre-natal life. And this cognising, which possesses great reality
- from pre-natal times, only you have the force in you to ray it back.
- the soul's activity: antipathy, which is connected with our pre-natal
- that belongs to the pre-natal life is at work there. The pre-natal
- point the child back to his pre-natal existence, and you will harm him
- his will into what he has already done with the pre-natal life.
- and antipathy, and they stem from the pre-natal life. If you use many
- supplying a kind of continuation of pre-natal super-sensible activity,
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture III
- character and is a kind of reflection of our pre-natal life. On the
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture IX
- revealer of the pre-natal past not of the physical past, but of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: