Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0293)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: spa
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture II
- And just as ordinary mirror images arise spatially as mirror images,
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture III
- come back to your place again. You are describing unawares in space a
- space where there is one body no other body can be at the same time.
- they are in space no other similar object can be at the same time are
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture IV
- the lady of the house is going away to a Spa. There are at the party
- house is taken to the train that she may travel to the Spa. The rest
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VII
- light, sound, etc. This is space aspect. In time, forgetting is
- even in a spatial way, and by relating this to his physical form so
- Actually there are hollow spaces for the spirit and soul where the
- spaces are. We must be grateful to the nerve system that it does not
- spread themselves out: they leave the space free, there we can live
- space, there light and colour do not change, and you yourself are
- described as a hollow space, whilst at the external surface and in the
- spheres. This is true in respect to space.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VIII
- perceive thoughts in external spatial gestures, just as easily as in
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XIII
- transparent. Spirit active in bodily work, Body in mental. Relation of
- very special substance, also. It is to spirit as transparent glass is
- to light. As transparent glass lets the light through, so, too,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: