Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0293)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: spirit-self
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture I
- Spirit-Man, Life-Spirit, Spirit-Self. These three members of man's
- Life-Spirit, Spirit-Self. Now the force which proceeds from this
- Spirit-Self are united with that which is soul, namely:
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture IV
- Spirit-Self Manas Manes; Life Spirit; Spirit Man. The
- First there is, in embryonic form, what we call the Spirit-Self. We
- cannot include the Spirit-Self among the constituents or members of
- a clear consciousness of the Spirit-Self in men who are able to see
- so far as it is educated consciousness, calls this Spirit-Self
- is a clear consciousness of this Spirit-Self. And I say deliberately:
- scientific standpoint connect the Spirit-Self more with man before
- death, use the singular form, the Spirit-Self. The people
- who speak of the Spirit-Self more realistically from a naive knowledge
- Spirit-Self, of Manas.
- something which belongs to the Spirit-Self.
- Spirit-Self. When you then consider man as a being of Will you can
- intention and resolution which are already living in Spirit-Self,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: