Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0293)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: touch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture II
- through this the soul in us is touched; in the brain and in the spinal
- organs are in the head, we have the sense of touch and the sense of
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture III
- other side we come into touch with that nature which may be called
- of his right eye can never touch the arm of his left eye. But the
- super-sensible arms of his eyes touch one another. This is the basis of
- or if the touching of left and right meant as little as it does with
- connection with the metabolic system in the senses of touch, taste and
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture V
- Now in this connection we touch upon a wonderful mystery of human
- will find places all over the human body where the blood vessels touch
- sense of touch which has not been investigated at all as yet, not even
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VII
- comes into touch with the environment, it has a sensation. We have
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VIII
- lives in sympathy and antipathy. Touch, Life, Movement, Balance
- warmth, sight, taste, smell, touch and it even happens that the
- senses of warmth and touch are considered as one, which, in the realm
- the senses of warmth and touch are two completely different ways in
- four senses; the sense of touch, sense of life, of movement and of
- sense of touch, for when you touch anything it is really something
- life and the sense of touch are, in a limited aspect, senses of will.
- In the sense of touch a man sees externally that, for instance, he
- moves his hand when he touches anything, hence it is apparent to him
- it with the sense of touch. Things are wrongly confounded and wrongly
- differentiated. In reality the sense of touch belongs much more to the
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture X
- which touches his skin. He only knows the part turned outwards.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XI
- to touch only one part of man, for we can educate this one part even
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XIV
- understanding for the thing I have just barely touched on in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: